The Women in Innovation Fund (WIN Fund), is a financial and non-financial support accelerator designed to support women-led and women-focused organizations in different regions around the world. The WIN Fund invests in innovative product or service organizations working to enable impact on health, access to health and health outcomes.
The WiNFUND Africa will invest in both start-up and growth stage companies.
Criteria for application
Your organization must meet all three criteria to be considered as a viable candidate for investment.
1. Positive impact on health and/ or access to healthcare.
2. Women- led or women-focused organization. Can match one or more of the criteria:`
- One of the organization’s co-founders is a woman.
- At least 30% of the senior management team are female.
- The organization focuses on health issues related to women and girls.
3. The organizations must be based in one of the following African countries: Egypt, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Rwanda, South Africa and Uganda.
The selection of enterprises and the investment of funds will be determined by a committee of independent business professionals, social impact experts and financial investors.
Please use this form to submit your organization for consideration to the WIN Fund Africa Accelerator 2022. The submissions will be open from September 20th to November 30th, 2022.
For any questions, please email: email@example.com